I wanted to a blog from my son’s point of view… So I found some simple questions and interviewed him. As you can tell, he is a child of many words!
1. What is your happiest memory? Getting the bunny. It was a happy memory because I got to pick him out.
3. One word to describe you would be: – Awesome!
4. What advice would you give your parents? Don’t get frustrated!
5. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? Bird cause I could fly
6. What do you like to do for fun? – Hang out with mom (awww)
7. Tell about a funny time in your life. Time daddy and I tickled mommy. (kid has the taste for torture…good to know)
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Hang out with family, I just like doing it.
9. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? – Play tag, be outside
12. What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? – I’ll be in college. (no crying mama)
13. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? Go in the pool !
14. What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it. 20 dollars and I would use it sparingly and save most for getting a Lamborghini. (so pretty much what you are doing now…awesome. )
15. What do you think makes a person good-looking? Their outfit. Whether they are stylish of not. (almost didn’t ask this one – glad I did)
16. Name two things we should do as a family on the weekend. Go to coopers beach as a family. That is the only thing we should do more of.
17. What is the grossest thing you can think of? Puke (couldn’t agree more)
There you have it…thoughts from my nine year old. Lets hope they always stay this innocent and simple!
Questions found on: http://www.scrapbook.com